Re: [Aspell-user] en_NZ locale causes no dictionaries to work - how to w

From: Robert Iakobashvili
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] en_NZ locale causes no dictionaries to work - how to work around it?
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 08:44:47 +0200

Dear Koz,
In you dictionary location you could find  text file
en_GB.multi

Copy it to the file named en_NZ.multi in the same directory.

It may make the trick.

If not, copy all other files with names starting from en_GB-* to en_NZ*

They are mostly text configuration files, so it's easy to understand
what they are doing.

Kind regards,
Robert