[AUCTeX-devel] Re: multi-file support

From: Richard Lewis
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: multi-file support
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:32:14 +0100

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> * Richard Lewis (2005-05-09) writes:
>
>> perhaps the question should be asked again? currently
>> TeX-master is just reset to 'shared and we have the same problem as
>> before.
>
> Fixed in CVS.  Thanks for the report.

Cool.  I found a sligth problem with desktop turned on: TeX-master
gets saved in .emacs.desktop, but it does not get restored (when you
restore the desktop you get asked again, which is except the file need
not be displayed when the question is asked).  Is it just that
function desktop-buffer-preview is not restoring any of the local
variables?