Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Release schedule.

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Release schedule.
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:01:03 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
e) Sigh.  Almost forgot that.  Change the specials in
preview/latex/preview.dtx to cooperate with old versions of dvipng,
and fix the versioning scheme.  Again my job, I fear.

Thanks, I have a pending release of dvipng after that change appears on
CVS. Not knowing what the specials would be, I have not made a new
release of dvipng yet.

I'll unfortunately be offline for most of the next four weeks.
I only wish I had more time to put into this.
/JÅ