[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Make TeX-insert-macro behave intelligently on \usepac

From: Arne Jørgensen
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Make TeX-insert-macro behave intelligently on \usepackage
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:22:58 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

>> An extension of the functionality would be to have the
>> `TeX-auto-generate'[1] stuff scan for \DeclareOption and put those
>> options into a list in the auto generated style file. This won't
>> cover all cases but it is most likely the best we can do in an
>> automatic process.
>
> I definitely think this should be attempted.

Agreed. I can have a look later (when I've finished my project or when
I need a break from it).

> Arne, as it looks a bit like there is not much other involvement from
> people in this particular area, I think that by far the most
> time-saving way for you to react to problems here would be if you just
> got yourself a developer account for AUCTeX's CVS.  That would mean
> that you need not propose and explain patches as diligently as to make
> someone else feel comfortable applying them.

I'm practicing my English writing. And it helps me analyze and
understand my changes ;-)

> Would that be ok with you?

Sure. I already have a Savannah account under the name 'arne'.

Kind regards,
--
Arne Jørgensen <http://arnested.dk/>