Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Information about RPM systems?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Information about RPM systems?
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:42:06 +0200

Reiner Steib <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wed, Jun 07 2006, Reiner Steib wrote:
>
>> On SUSE 9.2, I have:
>>
>> Productivity/Publishing/TeX
>> Productivity/Publishing/TeX/Base
>> Productivity/Publishing/TeX/Fonts
>> Productivity/Publishing/TeX/Frontends
>> Productivity/Publishing/TeX/Utilities
>
> I found the same groups in this list on novell.com:

Ok Reiner, I adapted the spec file as good as I could and I hope it
will work and produce a sensible preview-tetex package.  I also
adapted install.texi to actually recommend what we are doing
ourselves.  We might want to adapt the blurb in RELEASE
correspondingly, but maybe it is ok.

Could you check that this actually works and, in case it doesn't,
look for the problem?

I am soon offline for the rest of the day...