Re: [AUCTeX-devel] new style file for comment.sty

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] new style file for comment.sty
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:57:15 +0100

On Mar 18, 2007, at 23:37, Ralf Angeli wrote:

* Carsten Dominik (2007-03-15) writes:

However, I am not sure that there is  clean way to do this
from a style file.  Is there?

I've now added a mechanism to do this and changed my local copy of
comment.el to use it.  (Not committed yet.)  During that process I
changed a lot of other stuff in the file as well and now all that is
left from your submission are the generic lines copied from another
style file.  Like that we would not even need a copyright assignment,
I guess.  Anyway, is the assignment already on its way?  If it is, I
could commit your original version and then add my stuff.

This is great, please just go ahead and use your version.
Certainly much better this way.

Thanks.

- Carsten