[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Symbol tool bars

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Symbol tool bars
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:33:30 +0100

   >> Which reminds me to ask why at least not some functionality, namely
   >> the huge amount of math symbols could be merged into auctex.

   > There is an experimental symbol tool bar.  See the comments about
   > "symb-pics" and `LaTeX-symbols-experimental' in `tex-bar.el'.

   >> As far as I know the package does not work for GNU Emacs 21, about
   >> 22 I don't know, and then of course there is the problem of
   >> copyright.

Well ok I did the following I commented out the lines of the old
xemacs math toolbar and restarted Xemacs no problems.

Then I set
(setq LaTeX-symbols-toolbar-visible-flag t)

And restarted Xemacs I again obtain an error which I attach.

This  is done with the auctex-pkg generated by the Xemacs team. I will
know check the one provided my the auctex team.

Uwe