[AUCTeX-devel] Including symb-pics for symbol tool bar? (was: Good and b

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Including symb-pics for symbol tool bar? (was: Good and bad news)
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 23:59:21 +0100

On Sat, Feb 02 2008, Reiner Steib wrote:

> Did you really install the icons from Miguel's site in a
> subdirectory symb-pics as described in the commentary?  If I don't,
> I get the behavior described by you as well.

BTW, as the size of symb-pics.tar.gz is so small, I think we should
include the images in the distribution (after the next release).
Probably we will want to rename the directory and install it under
auctex/images/.

Making the images transparent (as discussed earlier) shouldn't be too
hard.

BTW, has the improved toolbar-x.el announced by Miguel in
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.auctex.devel/1222/focus=1229>
(2006-07-28) been installed?  In don't think so...

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)