[AUCTeX-devel] caption.el and geometry.el

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] caption.el and geometry.el
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:10:28 +0100

Hi,

It's not a submission of those style-files (although the commands and
key-val options have been retrieved from them), but more of a question
for them. Both of these packages use the key-val assignment for both the
options for \usepackage, and for a command (e.g., \captionsetup{}). I
made a key-val variable for both style files, but it seems stupid to
copy this variable and manually remove the second argument, if it's
there). I looked the manual in its entirety, and didn't find anything
about this. Is there a subtle way which falls into the standard of
AUCTeX? Hints on what to do are highly appreciated (links to manual
entries are welcomed). I'm still trying to learn emacs lisp.
--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards,
Mads Jensen