[AUCTeX-devel] off topic: split file into several files using csplit

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] off topic: split file into several files using csplit
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:35:17 +0200

Hello

That is clearly offtopic but maybe somebody had the same
problem and found a solution.

I want to split "sectionwise" a huge file in several
subfiles.

I can do this in a convenient way  using outline-mino-mode,
but I am wondering whether I could also achieve it by using
csplit and the relevant regexp. I googled and made some
experiments without any success.

Help would be appreciated.

thanks

Uwe Brauer