Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Make DVI forward/inverse search work

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Make DVI forward/inverse search work
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:47:59 +0200

2013/7/11 Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>:
> Does forward/backward search with evince work with PDFs for you?

When I issue
      C-c C-c View RET TeX-evince-sync-view RET
in Emacs, Evince takes me to to the searched point and the line is
highlighted with a red box.  Hitting Ctrl + click in Evince, Emacs
takes me to the searched point.  So yes, forward/inverse search with
Evince and PDF output works for me.  But I don't bother about DVI too
much, I'm not going to use DVI output in the near future ;-)

Bye,
Mosè