[AUCTeX-devel] ConTeXt mkiv tex.el

From: Carlos
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] ConTeXt mkiv tex.el
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:02:43 -0500

Hello guys,

I sent this message earlier, to the wrong list. Please, my
apologies. And then the authorization to post the message here, did not
go through, it seems.

In order to have mkiv engine compiling the document, line 132 of tex.el
had to be changed to

            ("ConTeXt Full" "context %(execopts)%t"

So mkiv compiles the document, everytime the option ConTeXt Full is invoked

I already committed this minor change, but I think important
nonetheless, to https://github.com/linguafalsa/auctex