[AUCTeX] Problems with Bibliography, Glossary, and Index.

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [AUCTeX] Problems with Bibliography, Glossary, and Index.
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:40:49 +0100

I'm using AUCTeX and latex on Fedora Core 3 and have input a nursing article
into a tex document in order to learn how to use the program/system.

I have the bibliography, index and glossary in the appendix where they
are working nicely ......... except, just after the
\section{Bibliography.} there is white space and a new page for the
Bibliography with another heading of 'Bibliography'. The same situation
occurs for the index and the glossary. (The bibliography is created by
makeindex and is working nicely after a lot of fiddling around.)

How can I get rid of the previously mentioned white space please? And
how can I get only one instance of the heading
'Glossary/Bibliography/Index' instead of the present two?

Hopefully thanks
Sharon.
--
 15:39:10 up 6 days, 17:36,  3 users,  load average: 3.76, 3.31, 2.77
A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html