[AUCTeX] Auto complete

From: Adam Johnson
Subject: [AUCTeX] Auto complete
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 23:32:30 -0400

This is a REALLY small problem. I don't know where the problem comes from: AUCTeX or Emacs?

When I use \vspace* or \hspace*, the minibuffer autocomplete will show both \vspace and \vspace* or \hspace and \hspace* when I type the first several letters. When I press the space bar, it will automatically complete "\hspace". However, for most cases, I need "\hspace*". When I press tab key, it will let me choose (this seems fine.)

When I use C-c C-e to insert "equation*", "align*" environments, it works fine. It will let me choose between "equation" and "equation*", or "align" and "align*" even if I press space bar.

BTW: I'm using AUCTeX 11.55
                        preview-latex 0.9.1
                        MikTeX 2.4
                        CVS Emacs 21.3.50.1