Re: [AUCTeX] preserving images, and image contrast

From: Rajneesh Hegde
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] preserving images, and image contrast
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 20:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

> His settings clearly don't make use of dvipng.  If
> he has dvipng
> installed, he could use
>
> M-x customize-variable RET preview-image-type RET

well, I couldn't compile the latest dvipng version
because configure couldn't find the kpathsea library
in my MikTeX installation. (I don't know if MikTeX
even comes with the kpathsea sources.) The version of
dvipng that came with MikTeX unfortunately doesn't
work, even after playing around with the options a
bit.

Anyway, that's a story for a different post and a
different mailing list :) (I've already bothered
Jan-Ake about this on the dvipng list.) In the
meantime, is there something I could do with
ghostscript that could help with the contrast or the
blurriness? Thanks,

Rajneesh.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html