[AUCTeX] preview-latex for C/C++ comments?

From: David L
Subject: [AUCTeX] preview-latex for C/C++ comments?
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 09:00:43 -0700

Hi,

Is there a way to use preview-latex to preview latex code in a C/C++ comment? I'm new to auctex/preview latex and my attempts to preview a region consisting of Latex inside a comment block in C (where the region didn't contain the C comments /* */) have been unsuccessful. It seem like preview-latex wants the entire document to be tex even if I'm trying to preview only a region.

Thanks...

     David