Re: [AUCTeX] Waiting for moderator approval... since Friday.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Waiting for moderator approval... since Friday.
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:51:38 +0200

Franz Haeuslschmid <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear developers of AUCTeX,
>
> it may be your policy to cease accepting bug reports in the
> run-up to AUCTeX's new version.  Or it may be a spam detector
> killing my messages.  Or it may be that email is an unreliable
> service.  But this doesn't matter, anyway.  I decided to attach
> the bug report that I created last Friday to the bottom of this
> list.

I am pretty sure that I approved this.  Maybe something went wrong in
the process.  Sorry for that.

One easy way out is to subscribe to the list in question.  You can set
your list delivery options to not receive any mail if you don't want
to see bug reports from others.  Being subscribed with delivery turned
off will still cause your mails to get through without moderation
(unless they trigger some other filter because of size or other
stuff).