[AUCTeX] minibuffer message after C-c C-c

From: Sebastian Luque
Subject: [AUCTeX] minibuffer message after C-c C-c
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:11:29 -0500

Dear List,

I've recently changed my LaTeX system from Debian teTeX to TeX-live, which
I installed on my Debian box.

> kpsewhich -expand-var '$TEXMF'
{/home/sluque/texmf, !!/usr/local/share/texmf-var,
/usr/local/share/texmf-local, !!/usr/local/share/texmf,
!!/usr/local/share/texmf-dist}

The system is working ok, but I noticed that when I do C-c C-c after
editing a source file, the message that usually appears:

Type `C-c C-l' to display results of compilation.

remains in the minibuffer indefinitely, whereas this only happened when
there was some error before changing the system. Files are processed
without problems for either dvi or pdf output, but I'd just like to know
what is going on, for peace of mind. I'm using the Debian auctex package
11.55-2 and GNU Emacs 21.4.1 (i386-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll
bars) of 2005-03-17 on trouble, modified by Debian.

Thank you,
--
Sebastian P. Luque