[AUCTeX] Can't do inverse search when using yap on winXP

From: Paminu
Subject: [AUCTeX] Can't do inverse search when using yap on winXP
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:58:23 +0200

I have installed emacs (21.2.1) for winXP and auctex-11.81. I have
downloaded gnuserv and extracted the *.exe files to:

"C:\Programmer\Emacs\bin"

and put the "gnuserv.el" in my load-path (C:\cygwin\home\mylisp).

I start emacs by starting: "gnuclientw.exe"

I have then enabled source-specials permanently in my .emacs file by:

(add-hook 'TeX-mode-hook 'TeX-source-specials-mode 1)

In Yap under "Inverse search" I have choosen:

"GNU Emacs (Single Instance)"

And typed this in the "Command Line":
"C:\Programmer\Emacs\bin\gnuclientw.exe" -F +%l "%f"

To use auctex and Yap I have this in my .emacs file:

(load "auctex.el" nil t t)
(require 'tex-mik)

(require 'gnuserv)
(gnuserv-start)
(setq gnuserv-frame (selected-frame))

When I edit a .tex file and press C-c C-c it gets compiled just fine. When I
press C-c C-c again Yap opens and shows the dvi file just fine. When I
double click on a line in Yap I get back to emacs which is fine. The problem
is that I always get back to the same line which corresponds to the first
line shown i Yap. Is this a bug?