Re: [AUCTeX] Multi file, RefTex and Auctex question.

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Multi file, RefTex and Auctex question.
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:16:05 +0100

It's likely that you don't have to wait so long for an answer if you
include the mailing list in your replies.

Quoting repaired.

* Fredrik Karlsson (2005-12-02) writes:

> On 12/2/05, Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Does it work if you use
>> (setq reftex-file-extensions
>>       '(("tex" ".Snw" ".Rnw" ".nw" ".tex" ".ltx")
>>         ("bib" ".bib")))
>> instead?
>>
>> If it does, it's probably a documentation bug in RefTeX.
>
> No, sorry, that did no do it. I still get the same TOC, and the files
> are still not found.

Okay, I cannot reproduce the error with a file master.tex containing

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
\include{slave}
\end{document}

%%% Local Variables:
%%% mode: latex
%%% TeX-master: t
%%% End:

and an empty slave.nw file.  Typing `C-c =' results in an empty TOC;
no error messages.  This is with the version of RefTeX currently in
Emacs' CVS.

I suggest you prepare a proper bug report containing example files and
information about Emacs and RefTeX versions and send it to Carsten
Dominik.  Bug reporting guidelines and his address can be found in
RefTeX's manual, see (info "(reftex)Imprint").