Re: [AUCTeX] Problems with path?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Problems with path?
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:01:26 +0100

This might be a problem with RefTeX. I have recently worked with Markus Jantti to make RefTeX swallow noweb files and extensions. In the end we got it to work with some modifications to RefTeX.

I believe you need to use the latest reftex from my webpage and the following configuration:

(setq reftex-file-extensions  '(("tex" . (".Rnw" ".tex" ".ltx"))
                                                    ("bib" . (".bib")))

(setq reftex-try-all-extensions t)

Markus wanted to write up some documentation about this, I am sending a CC to him, maybe he wants to comment?

- Carsten