[AUCTeX] font issues

From: Alejandro Jakubi
Subject: [AUCTeX] font issues
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:37:59 -0300

The bold text font problem with the precompiled Windows bundle (thread
tex386), occurs also with the bold text in the configuration interface. Eg in
Emacs group title, the right half of the s is missing (the same font of the

So, perhaps, I should suppress this bold face, if no better solution is
available. I wonder how. Edit font-latex.el, what else?

Related to fonts I have observed two other issues that may be the intended
behavior or bugs, I do not know.

1. {\LARGE \bf Gu\'{\i}a 2} yields Gu\'{\i}a 2 neither large nor in bold face.

2. In M_\mathrm{Cu} {Cu} is not displayed as part of the subindex.

Regards, Alejandro Jakubi