Re: [AUCTeX] Re: creating a new evironment command

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: creating a new evironment command
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:18:33 +0100

Thanks Ralf for your help on this.

 > After opening a file loading the beamer class there should be a line
 > like
 > in the *Messages* buffer.  What's there in your case?

There seems to be something odd with my setup since I do not see any
".../style/beamer.elc" in *Messages*, after just loading the relevant
auctex bits from an emacs session started with "emacs -q".

 > > Will be happy to once I install the new version.
 >
 > I was told the fix did not make it into 11.83.
 >
 > > Presumably I'll be
 > > able to easily bind C-c f to effectively "C-c C-e frame RET" and then
 > > get prompted for the frametitle?
 >
 > Yes.

Great thanks.  The simplest thing for now is that I can wait for 11.84
and then upgrade.  I don't want to waste your time on this.

Stephen