[AUCTeX] Re: auctex and emacs on Mac OsX

From: Martin Buchmann
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: auctex and emacs on Mac OsX
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:08:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

vincent poirriez <vincent.poirriez <at> free.fr> writes:

> Here are my two problems
> a) How to write the so used character \

I think alt-shift-7 should work, at least it does on my german keyboard. There
is a little helper app available in the keyboard menu which can be activated in
the system prefs.

I don't know what happens in your second qeustion but I am using a CVS built
GnuEmacs 22.0.50.1 and it works fine. Maybe you should try this instead of a 23
version.

HTH
  Martin