Re: [AUCTeX] New version of Emacs/AUCTeX bundle for Windows available

From: Masayuki Ataka
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] New version of Emacs/AUCTeX bundle for Windows available
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 06:41:59 +0900 (JST)

From: Ralf Angeli <address@hidden>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 00:15:24 +0200

> There is a new version of the Emacs/AUCTeX bundle for Windows
> available.

ANNOUNCE: I noticed that Ralf's emacs+auctex have the
portability -- that Windows users can put emacs+auctex into
their USB flash memory and bring it anywhere!

I wrote some tips for Portable Emacs in my blog.  If you are
interested in the portable applications, please read
- http://at-aka.blogspot.com/2006/06/portable-emacs-22050-on-usb.html

regards,
---
email: address@hidden