RE: [AUCTeX] Re: TeX-electric-escape Update ?

From: Adam Johnson
Subject: RE: [AUCTeX] Re: TeX-electric-escape Update ?
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 15:58:58 -0500

From: Ralf Angeli <address@hidden>

* Adam Johnson (2006-10-22) writes:

> This is great.  If I press the "\" just
> before a space, then it will prompt " " instead of the previously used
> command.

The logic actually is to suggest " " if point is right after a full
stop.

My misunderstanding.

> Can we extend this characteristic to other LaTeX "special" characters: "$,

In such cases I'd probably just use `C-q \'.

Thanks. I didn't know it. This works well. Sometimes, just press "\" habitually.

--
Adam

Get today's hot entertainment gossip http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip?icid=T002MSN03A07001