[AUCTeX] paralist and view command

From: Alain Muls
Subject: [AUCTeX] paralist and view command
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:04:19 +0100

Hi,

I installed emacs/auctex on my Ubuntu PC.

1. In latex I mostly use the paralist.sty package for the different
environments it offers. During the install, I saw a file "paralist.el" and I
was pleased it would auto-add it in auctex, so I hoped. But until now I was
not able to get the environments show in the auctex menu. How should I
proceed to use the paralist.el file?

2. I also use rubber to produce a pdf file and was hoping to view the output
using either xpdf/evince/kpdf. The problem is that I do not know which
customization to perform and I think I will also have a problem that the
output must be closed before I can perform a new compilation. Any ideas?

Tx/Alain