Re: [AUCTeX] 3.1.5 Changing the font

From: juan mari alberdi
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] 3.1.5 Changing the font
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:19:05 +0100

OK,

Sorry for my previous messagge. Actually you can change the font specification on an unmarked sentence like

amama zu bai zarala fina -> (C-c C-f C-i) -> \textit{amama zu bai zarala fina}

marking as usual in Emacs, but first you must customize the variable Transient-mark-mode to the value 'on'

Also you can get information on functions in Emacs just by

C-h f 'your function'

For example, for TeX-font I got,

(TeX-font replace what)

Insert template for font change command.
If replace is not nil, replace current font.  what determines the font
to use, as specified by `TeX-font-list'.

So, perhaps in the manual we should change, in section 4.2, the line

-- Command: TeX-font ARG     ->     -- Command: TeX-font REPLACE WHAT

Sory for so much nonsense in my previous email, I will try to be more careful in the future,

Juan Maria Alberdi