[AUCTeX] Re: viewing .pdf file

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: viewing .pdf file
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 07:59:00 -0500

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

   Di you have xpdf installed and in your PATH?  Could you prepare
   problem reports using
   M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET
   You are missing most relevant details, and the bug reporting command
   would fill most of them in.  There is more than one operating system
   supported by Emacs, you know.

Thank you.

I'm very sorry for wasting your time. xpdf wasn't on my system; the
install of Ubuntu 6.10 was the first time that I didn't install xpdf.

David, thank you, and others, for your work on AUCTeX---AUCTeX makes
me smile.