[AUCTeX] syntax highlighting for ConTeXt

From: Andrea Tomadin
Subject: [AUCTeX] syntax highlighting for ConTeXt
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:20:16 +0100

Hi,

I have just begun using ConTeXt in the Aquamacs editor (a Mac port of Emacs). The Auctec mode is installed by default and the basic things seems to work well for LaTeX. But in the ConTeXt environment I can only get a kind of graphical representation of ^ and _ and the only tag that gets highlighted is \item. Basically, the syntax is completely ignored. The texexec program works fine on my platform, and the syntax is interpreted well by, say, TeXnic Center. I never delved into the details of Emacs, so I have no clue of what is going on. Maybe I should say explicitly to load some auxiliary mode for highlighting?

I really appreciate any suggestion!

Regards,
Andrea