Re: [AUCTeX] syntax highlighting for ConTeXt

From: Andrea Tomadin
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] syntax highlighting for ConTeXt
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:09:57 +0100

Il giorno 23/feb/07, alle ore 19:13, Ralf Angeli ha scritto:

If you want to make the unknown macros more visible, customize
`font-latex-sedate-face' with `M-x customize-face RET
font-latex-sedate-face RET'.

Thank you for your suggestion, I will try it but... should I add somehow all the macros' tags that I am using? Isn't it the very job of the ConTeXt mode to recognize the syntax of the language? Is the mode file still incomplete or it is customary that each user should add customizations to it?