[Baburaj A. Puthenveettil] Re: [AUCTeX] reftex installation

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [Baburaj A. Puthenveettil] Re: [AUCTeX] reftex installation
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 10:34:27 +0100

As this does not seem to be intended as private communication to me, I
forward it to the list.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] reftex installation Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:04:41 +0530 Dear David/Ralf:
This is what Carsten said to me when I enquired. As I understoood, this means I have to unzip the reftex somewhere into the load path of windows and not into the xemacspackages directory?

I used the following file to install Xemacs http://www.xemacs.org/Download/win32/#InnoSetup-Download  Is this what you call as SUMO?

I couldnt install even AUCTeX using the package manager of XEmacs, I had to download it from the AUCTeX site and unzip into the xemacspackages directory.

Maybe I am not doing something right about installing through the package manager?
regards
Baburaj