[AUCTeX] AUCTeX as distributed with Aquamacs 1.0b.

From: Graham Gough
Subject: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX as distributed with Aquamacs 1.0b.
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:38:53 +0100

When I try to LaTeX a doc using this combination I get the error message

Running `LaTeX' on `x' with ``%`pdflatex \nonstopmode%' x.tex''
/bin/sh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching ``'
/bin/sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file

LaTeX exited abnormally with code 2 at Thu Jul 12 08:22:59

Anyone else had similar problems, or even success with this combination? Everything worked fine with 0.9

Graham