[AUCTeX] Specifying custom verbatim commands?

From: Geoffrey Alan Washburn
Subject: [AUCTeX] Specifying custom verbatim commands?
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:33:03 -0400

Hi, I'm using the fancyvbr LaTeX package and I've defined # # as verbatim delimiters. Is there any way to configure AucTeX to know that it shouldn't break these when I try filling a paragraph? There seems to a way to specify verbatim blocks with a prefixing command (like \verb| ... |) but I don't think this applies when there is no prefix, does it?

Thanks.