Re: [AUCTeX] Problem with getting reftex to start

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Problem with getting reftex to start
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:59:35 +0200

Please don't top-post.  I've rearranged the quoting for you ...

* Torben Hoffmann (2007-09-30) writes:

>> David Kastrup wrote:
>>
>>     Looks ok.  I guess that other parts in .emacs might be at fault.  Try
>>     M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET
>>     to give some more information about your system.
>
> Okay, the output is below - it does not make me any wiser, but I guess that
> others can make something out of it...

At least I cannot.  I'd suggest you remove or disable everything but
(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook 'turn-on-reftex)
from your .emacs file and try again.  If it works, reenable your .emacs
file part by part in order to find out the statement causing the
problem.