Re: [AUCTeX] Local variables and font-locking in AucTeX

From: gerald . jean
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Local variables and font-locking in AucTeX
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:02:49 -0500

Sorry again for the mistake but what I meant is "I added (require 'tex-mik)
to my init file".  But again, even with this addition, when I want to
"View" the file "myfile.dvi" the default View command is:

dvips myfile.dvi -o && start

which, of course, starts GSview, but what I really would like to have as
the default previewr is Yap and this is what I can't figure out how to

Thanks again,

Gérald Jean
Conseiller senior en statistiques, Actuariat
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: address@hidden

"In God we trust, all others must bring data"  W. Edwards Deming

             Ralf Angeli
             .net>                                                       A
             2007/11/20 16:16                                           cc
                                       address@hidden, address@hidden

* gerald jean (2007-11-20) writes:

> I did "require('tex-mik)"
>           (require 'tex-mik)

I don't know what "I did" refers to, but certainly "require('tex-mik)"
is different from "(require 'tex-mik)".  You should add this to your
init file.

Le message ci-dessus, ainsi que les documents l'accompagnant, sont destinés
uniquement aux personnes identifiées et peuvent contenir des informations
privilégiées, confidentielles ou ne pouvant être divulguées. Si vous avez
reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez le détruire.

This communication (and/or the attachments) is intended for named
recipients only and may contain privileged or confidential information
which is not to be disclosed. If you received this communication by mistake
please destroy all copies.