[AUCTeX] Re: archive of this list

From: DigitalPig
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: archive of this list
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:49:48 -0400

Bernhard Kleine <address@hidden> writes:

> Am Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:25:35 +0200 schrieb Joost Kremers:
>
>> check the headers of any email you receive through the list. they
>> contain a link.
>>

> That I have found.
>
>>> And: how to get pdflatex automatically activated for a given tex-file?
>>
>> just put the following file-local variable in the relevant tex file:
>>
>> %%% TeX-PDF-mode: t
>
> I wonder where in the AucTeX-Manual that is hidden, I checked for the
> appearance of PDF and could not find it.

I found the description in the AUCTeX info node 7.1 Executing Commands.

-- Command: TeX-PDF-mode
     (`C-c C-t C-p') This command toggles the PDF mode of AUCTeX, a
     buffer-local minor mode.  You can customize `TeX-PDF-mode' to give
     it a different default.  The default is used when AUCTeX does not
     have additional clue about what a document might want.  This
     option usually results in calling either PDFTeX or ordinary TeX.

Hope it help.

--
DigitalPig
E-mail: digitalpiglee AT gmail DOT com