[AUCTeX] latex-math-mode extra curly braces

From: Chris Poole
Subject: [AUCTeX] latex-math-mode extra curly braces
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:29:40 +0100

Hi,
Whenever I use a shortcut key, such as "` a" in math mode (here, to create \alpha), I end up with two curly braces to the right of what I want (i.e., \alpha{}).

I'm using a build of carbon emacs with AUCTeX already installed.

I tried stopping my .emacs from running to see if anything I've done is causing this to happen, but it seems now.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.