Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX Folding: Feature Request

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX Folding: Feature Request
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 21:30:38 +0200

* Lukas Michelbacher (2008-07-02) writes:

> I better think of other requests _now_ so they'll be done by  2011 ;).

Practically speaking, _your_ request was done instantly. (c:  So I
wouldn't worry too much.

But as David mentioned, it still needs to be shipped as a proper
release.  This will probably take some ... what's the comparison of ages
again?

Okay, seriously, I still want to implement some stuff which really
qualifies for a release.  For example support for SyncTeX (to be
expected soonish) and tool chains.