Re: [AUCTeX] auto-load \include-files when opening master-file.

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] auto-load \include-files when opening master-file.
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:02:45 +0200

* inu (2008-08-25) writes:

> But I would like emacs to load all chapter-files in buffers
> automatically, after opening the masterfile.

You could start Emacs with `emacs *.tex' assuming all files are stored
in the same directory.  Or you could assign a function doing something
like (mapcar 'find-file-noselect (reftex-all-document-files)) to a key
binding of your liking.

> I am interested in this matter, because by using tabbar.el for
> buffer-tabs, i could have all chapter-files as Tabs in the top of the
> emacs-frame right from the start.

I fail to see how the use of tabs would make a difference here, but oh
well.