Re: [AUCTeX] LaTeX-command-style ignored for certain document filenames

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] LaTeX-command-style ignored for certain document filenames
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 12:07:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I think that everybody agrees with the fact that present
implementation of the style handling in auctex is not
completely satisfying. Tell me if I am wrong ! I already posted
several  remarks similar to yours. Anyway the test you mention
is in my opinion a point to be improved in the code.

Personally I decided to completely rewrite this part of the
code and I am doing this job at the moment. I hope being a ble
to summit a test version soon ...

Regards

Pierre