[AUCTeX] Customizing the section levels

From: Hans-Christian Mick
Subject: [AUCTeX] Customizing the section levels
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:46:13 +0200

Hello,

I'm writing a paper with the document class "Jurabook", which has rather exotic sectioning levels.

Unlike the other document-classes, after subsubsection it's not paragraph etc. but subthreesection, subfoursection, subfivesection etc.

How can I change the auctex sectioning macro C-c C-s that I can generate those instead of the standard ones?

I've managed to change the sectioning levels for the reftex-toc via customize already, but in auctex I still have to type the name of the sectioning level manually when inserting a new heading with C-c C-s. Automatic parsing is already turned on, but didn't help.

In the manual there is only information about how to customize the different hooks such as label, prefix etc. but how can You change the sectioning levels? Is there any variable or something?

Thanks in advance!