[AUCTeX] Re: Emacs + XeLaTeX

From: Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Emacs + XeLaTeX
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:12:27 -0500

An update of the situation.

2008/10/30 Salvatore Enrico Indiogine <address@hidden>:
> I have never run XeLaTeX before, but now I need it to be able to add
> quotes in Arabic and Greek to my documents.
>
> If I use TeXShop I have not problems.   In Emacs C-c C-c does not
> work.  Even not from the menu.  This is the error message: .....

In Emacs I edit and save my tex file.  Then from a terminal I run
"xelatex test-file.tex"
It runs without error and quickly produces a nice looking pdf.

How can I do the same from Emacs itself?   Something as C-c C-c that
used to work but does not with xelatex documents.

Thanks,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine