Re: [AUCTeX] completion for musixtex-macros

From: Stefan Stefinsky
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] completion for musixtex-macros
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:42:04 +0100

Am Montag 08 Dezember 2008 22:18:16 schrieb Ralf Angeli:
> * Stefan Stefinsky (2008-12-08) writes:
> > How can I create a style file (musixtex.el)
>
> It would have to be `(TeX-add-style-hook "musixtex" ...)' and you have
> to put that into a file called musixtex.el which you should save in a
> directory corresponding to `TeX-style-private'.  That means you can add
> a directory if its value is nil.

Hi Ralf,
thank you! -  that was the advice I needed.

but I have still a question about the command output and the braces.
I want to set three types:
- just the command, no braces, example:            \alaligne, \barno
- command with braces                                          \upotext{text}
- two arguments, first no braces, second braces   \ccharnote p{text}

                (p=pitch)
AucTex gives only the defauld type with braces, what is wrong?
I  tried to clean up with remove-hook
 code:

(TeX-add-style-hook
 "musixtex"
 (lambda ()
   (LaTeX-add-environments
    '("music"))
    (TeX-add-symbols
    '("addspace" TeX-arg-free)
     '("alaligne" TeX-arg-free)
    '("barno" TeX-arg-free)
     :
    '("uptext" nil)
    '("ccharnote p{text}") I think this is wrong
     :
     '("zstoppiece")
)))

Best regards