Re: [AUCTeX] Making preview-latex output darker

From: J. McKenzie Alexander
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Making preview-latex output darker
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 18:47:03 +0000

Is it possible to make the output from preview-latex darker, without
turning off the anti-aliasing? I ask because even if I define preview-
scale-function to a value like 1.25, so as to make the output bigger,
I still find it hard to read as it is quite light.

Is this with TeX PDF mode on or off?

It's with PDF mode on.