Re: [AUCTeX] Feature suggestions

From: Augusto Ritter Stoffel
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Feature suggestions
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:48:50 -0300

Actually, I am concerned with cursor motion, not with completion.

In a recent thread ([AUCTeX] is it possible to insert such a symbol?)
Ralf Angeli commented on `C-c }' (up-list). This is more or less what I
am looking for, but it is not aware of latex document structure, e.g.,
it doesn't know hot to jumped out of dollar signs and environments.

In that thread, people suggested the use of a external templating
engine. The problem is that, as far as I see, it would not interact with
a huge amount of templates already defined by AUCTeX.