[AUCTeX] Re: More on LateX-mark-environement

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: More on LateX-mark-environement
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:19:01 +0200

So what was the decision from the group concerning my proposal for LaTeX-mark-environment with negative arguments...

Regards,
   Vincent.

Ralf Angeli a écrit :
* Vincent Belaïche (2009-06-28) writes:

I would like to contribute again on LaTeX-mark-environment. I find it
practicle if an  argument <= 0 can be used to count environements from
top downwards.

Hm, I'm not sure I like this.  I'd probably prefer to introduce
navigation functions for environments (forward, backward, up, down)
which would allow to jump easily to the start or end of an environment
and then one could mark it.