Re: [AUCTeX] Problem when compiling a file with an error

From: José Carlos Santos
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Problem when compiling a file with an error
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:01:27 +0100

On 23-09-2009 17:16, Ralf Angeli wrote:

I have
never installed the CVS version and I have not understood yet how to do
it.

There are directions on the project page of AUCTeX on Savannah.

By the way, as a workaround you can stop using spaces in directory and
file names.

On never use spaces in directory names. On the other hand, all of my files are in the directory "My Documents" which is a subsubdirectory of "Documents and Settings".

Best regards,

Jose Carlos Santos