Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Font color

From: Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Font color
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:52:15 -0500

Howdy!

2009/9/25 Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>:
>>> Set point on the text whose face you want to change and do
>>>
>>>   M-x customize-face RET

> | All faces defined by font-latex are accessible through a customization
> | group by typing `M-x customize-group RET font-latex-highlighting-faces
> | RET'.

Thanks to your explanations I was able by monkeying around to bring
the size of the section text to normal size.

I have not been able to figure out how to change the color of the faces.  E.g.

Text after %, comments is orange.
\section, \begin{} and so on is blue
section title is yellow
label title is cyan

I have no problem with these colors.  However, the color of normal
text is gray.  I want to change it to white or a very light gray
because my background is black.

I poked around all those custominzation pages but could not find where
the color is defined.

Thanks,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: address@hidden
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"Rien ne va de soi.  Rien n'est donné. Tous est construit."   Gaston
Bachelard, 1934