[AUCTeX] TeXLive 2009 and AucTeX

From: Guilhem Bourrié
Subject: [AUCTeX] TeXLive 2009 and AucTeX
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:47:46 +0100

I am just joining the mailing list for AucTeX.
I am not sure if this is a question for AucTeX or for Emacs.
I am using Aquamacs Emacs, under Mac OSX, and I recently upgraded TeXLive from 2008 to 2009. I modified the PATH, in my tcsh_conf environment, so that in a Terminal Window,
echo $PATH returns:

the commands latex or pdflatex launch /usr/local/texlive/2009, from a Terminal window,

but from Aquamacs Emacs, the commands still launch /usr/local/texlive/ 2008.

How can I customize Aquamacs (or AucTeX) so that it uses the 2009 version ?

best wishes,

Guilhem Bourrié